1. Reliability – Scheduled routine maintenance identifies issues when they are easily fixable…before they evolve into major repairs.
2. Safety – Keep your employees safe and comfortable. Safety checks help prevent carbon monoxide leaks, fire and poor air quality.
3. Longevity – Your equipment will last longer! The life of your equipment relies largely on routine inspections and cleanings.
4. Peace of Mind & Dependability – Knowing your business will remain comfortable, even during extreme NE Ohio temperatures. Live, priority emergency service whenever you need it; holidays, weekends, day or night.
- 24/7 Priority emergency service
- Annual heating/cooling service & safety inspections
- Significantly reduced labor rates
- Discount on repairs to covered equipment
- Parts & labor warranty
- NATE certified technicians licensed to service all brands
- Multi-location discounts
Heating and Cooling (HVAC)
Indoor Air Quality
Manufacturers of heating and cooling equipment require you to have regular maintenance to your equipment to keep your warranty in effect. Maintain your warranty guidelines, enjoy peace of mind and keep your employees safe with a W.F. Hann Commercial Maintenance Plan!
Click here to protect your business with a customized Maintenance Plan, tailored specifically to your needs or call us at 216-831-4200 for complete information and pricing options.