This is a unique rent-to-own program designed to allow homeowners who may have had a hard time in the past purchasing or acquiring leasing for a new system the chance to give their family the safety and security of a new home comfort system.
Microf specializes in lease purchase options for home replacement HVAC systems.
- Minimum financial requirements needed for approval
- Quick response times upon receipt of your completed application
- Monthly renewal payments based on 36 or 48 months to ownership
- Monthly payment discounts and early purchase options available
Hassle-free monthly payments with minimum financial requirements. Economical rental purchase options make owning a new heating and cooling system easy!
For a free consultation, call W.F. Hann & Sons today at 216.831.4200 or 877.516.4200. For more information, please visit www.microf.com or call 855-MICROF1 (855.642.7631).
Microf’s program is designed for homeowners that have an active bank account, and a steady source of income. Homeowners must also show that they have a comfort level with one of the flexible monthly payment options offered by Microf. It is that easy.
The following documents are accepted as verification of eligibility and are needed to complete the application process:
- A completed online application
- Proof of income
Examples of acceptable proof of income include:
- Most recent pay stub
- Most recent bank statement
- Current retirement/pension statement
- Current Social Security Benefits statement
- Complete online application
- Interview with a Microf Relationship Manager
- Choose an affordable monthly payment option and make initial payment
- Sign the Rental Purchase Agreement
- W.F. Hann & Sons completes the installation and the homeowner signs the installation acknowledgment form
Don’t let a bad HVAC system ruin your sale or home inspection.
The Hann Preferred Lease Program is the perfect answer to getting a home ready to sell with a new HVAC system. Through our Rent-To-Own model, the seller rents the equipment between install and home closing. Once the house closing occurs, the seller then purchases and pays off the equipment with proceeds. There is minimal cash out of pocket for the seller and the home being purchased has a brand new HVAC system.